Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blogging and profit
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: Blogging and profit

http://www.blogshares.com

It's sort of a virtual stock market, where you invest in blogs rather than companies.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Looks interesting. Laughing

Although, one must wonder. All you need to do is write a simple load bot in turing that uses a list of proxies (1000?) and click on whatever blog you want to beef up. ie: I invest my whole $500 in a blog, and then let the links soar, sell, profit!

I assume this is how it works, it might be different. Confused
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
Looks interesting. Laughing

Although, one must wonder. All you need to do is write a simple load bot in turing that uses a list of proxies (1000?) and click on whatever blog you want to beef up. ie: I invest my whole $500 in a blog, and then let the links soar, sell, profit!

I assume this is how it works, it might be different. Confused

It's not nearly that simple. However, just buying a large number of shares of the $0.20 blogs can greatly inflate their value. I've been trading for a few hours and I'm showing 67% growth of my portfolio.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

So like I said, invest your full $500 on cheap stock, and sell like mad.
wtd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well yeah, but you don't have to do anything else to the blog to drive the price up. I believe you have tohang onto it for at least 6 hours, though.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: