Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gmail invites...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

How come when I click those links It let's me go to the sign up page...but someone's already entered a bunch of info?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My guess is that Amailer already "sent" out the invitations just so that he could provide you guys with links. I think you can go there and just change the information as necessary.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea... if u want to see the acuall codes urself u just send the invits to urself then hand out the codes to ur friends.. easier that way...

cuz hotmail, yahoo, and others sometimes bounce back gmail invits... buyt if u get a email from friend.. it wont bounce..

anyways.. yea just change them around like mazer said...
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

By mistake I, for the first invite entered the wrong email.. and i got the invite link sent back to me... so i did it for all of them Smile
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-a115bf1316-a694ea0759-16cc14f989
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

nice, i got a few invites. pm me if you would like one...
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:35 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes, I also have six invitations again.
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

invitation overflow! send them all to paulbian@gmail.com !!! I'll act as a supply depot if you all are itching to get rid of your invites! I know alot of people who haven't gotten one yet.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I think the faster you get rid of your invites the faster you get more? no clue Rolling Eyes i got 6 again.....
templest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, since I can't seem to find the thread where I offered my invites previously, I'm just going to say: PM me, I have 6, first come first serve, I really don't care if you already have an account. Razz, I just want to give these away.
Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, if somehow you still need invites, I also have plenty. Let me know if you need some.
SuperGenius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

could it just be that in the computer community people are a lot more excited about gmail than everyone else, or mabye they are going public..?
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Others I've offered invites to:
-Wtf is gmail?
-Since when did you become a salesman paul?
-You know I don't like payment over the internet
-oo? is that the new express mail system opened by the government?
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, why don't my newb friends/family know what gmail is? To be fair, google hasn't really been advertising it. But hell, like they can't go find out how good this service is? They should shut up and click at the first mention of a free gig.
templest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I just noticed this: http://www.yousendit.com

Has anyone here used it? You know how google caps your sends at 30MBs? Well, with this byatch you can send files up to 1 GB right from the site. Good way to back-up those DivX's. Wink

I might just keep all the invites for myself, hell, that'd be 8 GBs of online storage, like, wow. Shocked
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 4 of 9  [ 124 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: