Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 FoxyTunes
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
wtd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: FoxyTunes

This is so incredibly cool.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I might have to download this just because they have jimi hendrix and dire straights songs as screen shots.

looks kinda neat, though its not that much of a hassle to switch over to winamp, plus you could just set winamp to be "always on top".
have you tried it out wtd? what did you think?
rdrake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It works well. You've just gotta make sure you set it to control the right player in the preferences or else it probably won't work.
apomb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I LOVE THIS! its so easy to use! ... im actually listening to it now... no annoying overlapping screens or windows, just one sleek bar to control all of your fav tunes, IT ROCKS!
templest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:
I LOVE THIS! its so easy to use! ... im actually listening to it now... no annoying overlapping screens or windows, just one sleek bar to control all of your fav tunes, IT ROCKS!

you know you can always dock a "mini" instance of "Windows Media Player(r)" in your taskbar and control it from there, right? Nothing new, just applied differently.
rdrake

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:01 am   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
you know you can always dock a "mini" instance of "Windows Media Player(r)" in your taskbar and control it from there, right? Nothing new, just applied differently.
You can also hide WMP (10) by clicking on the arrow pointing down. Less clutter in the taskbar.
apomb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
you know you can always dock a "mini" instance of "Windows Media Player(r)" in your taskbar and control it from there, right? Nothing new, just applied differently."

hey, actually i didnt know that ... i knew there was a mini version, but ... I still love "foxytunes(r)"
wtd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

CompWiz333 wrote:
templest wrote:
you know you can always dock a "mini" instance of "Windows Media Player(r)" in your taskbar and control it from there, right? Nothing new, just applied differently."

hey, actually i didnt know that ... i knew there was a mini version, but ... I still love "foxytunes(r)"

Indeed. The advantage to this is that it presents the same interface regardless of the music player you're using.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: