Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Name this song (don't know if it's Mozart, Beethoven or w/e)
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:16 pm   Post subject: Name this song (don't know if it's Mozart, Beethoven or w/e)

K, this is a long shot, I don't know how else to explain to you what tune it is... er, I do remember that it was on goosbumbs once, (yes, I used to watch that show), when the one kid was taking piano lessons, and he had a whacked out cyber-robot professor, and, the first time the kid was walking down a hallway her heard that song being played in a room... err, fûck... I have no idea what one it is. Confused All I know is that it's cool sounding and I wanna hear it. Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
templest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Out of memory, I managed to make a 32 second sampler, with several bad notes, of the song I'm thinking about, to help you identify what I'm talking about.

http://xiplst.uni.cc/the_tune.mp3
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Dude, that's the song from Earth Worm Jim 3. The level where you're transformed into a salamander. Pretty cool song actually.

Anyways, I don't know much about classical music, and all the Asians that take piano lessons may kill me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Mozart.

*hides under a table.*
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Don't think it's mozart.
What's the goosebumbs epsiode name?
templest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No idea, last time I saw it was, heh, years... I was.. probably 6? Confused
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hummm, i have defatly hured that b4, but where.....

i will tell u if i think of it
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No idea, never heard it b4, although I've seen that ep of goosebumps. The repeating 3 notes reminded me of across the stars from star wars though Razz
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: