Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Simple Multiplayer Games for your website...
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
GDoughtUpInIt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:53 am   Post subject: Simple Multiplayer Games for your website...

Hey everyone. I have a reality game site going on, and im looking for multiplayer games that i can use to determine winners of competitions. I'm looking for something where 4 ppl can play at once. If someone can help me out with some links or something. That'd be great. Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

While there are tones of flash games out there but i do not know if any of them alow for multyplayer or poleop to play agested each other. I think you may have to look in to some java applet based games for that or if it is text based then you could probly uses php.

I have a felling tho that it will be hard to find any good mulitypayer games where poleop can play agested each other in real time for free for your site but you could allways code one your self Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: