Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Kick ass pickup lines.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

My gf's parents think I'm responsible... which I suppose I am. But Tony, do you speak chinese? Laughing From my experience, my parents are afraid of speaking to my gf, 'cause they think they'll embarrass themselves by speaking bad english or something.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Notoroge wrote:
You know I'm just messing with you. Joking around. Poking fun. All that non-sense. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Confused Either way, good for you. Relationships and what-not. I'm not the kind to keep relationships. I never date anyone from school or from places that I commute regularly.

But then again you won't believe me if I keep going, so I'll stop that now. Smile

lol, I figured as much... just felt like deflating your ego a bit Razz

Tough luck tony... but then you get to spend all that time with her at UW right now, where as I haven't seen my GF in more then month and a half... so really methings that you've doing ok. Maybe it's that your an engineer that scares them off though... I mean those engineers... you gotta keep them away at all costs Very Happy
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No, I don't speak Chinese. Shame really.. I'm slowly beginning to understand what my girlfriend tells me in Japanese though Wink Trying to learn a bunch of Chinese dialects on top will cause a heck of a mess.

I'm constantly trying to show her off to my parents though Wink And my mom likes her (my dad lives in another country). That's why I feel disappointed (in myself) when I'm told "hide -- I don't want my parents to see you"

*sigh* Rolling Eyes

Cornflake wrote:
Maybe it's that your an engineer that scares them off though... I mean those engineers... you gotta keep them away at all costs Very Happy

Oh yeah. Maybe I should stop showering and switch into CS Laughing
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Heh, its grandparents that scare me now.
On one side you have a former police chief who is HUGE! He speaks with a deep booming voice and has a vice grip.

On the other, is an american engineer (a real engineer, who just suddenly decides to motorize a normal scooter, y'know) who was in the Korean war, he likes to argue (I think he and I have alot in common, another reason why I don't look forward to meeting), who said "What? He's chinese and 5' 10" ? no waaay" when first being told of how tall I am. "he must be manchurian", wtf? I don't even know what a manchurian is!

Ech, I know I'm a coward.
Notoroge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
lol, I figured as much... just felt like deflating your ego a bit Razz
Deflating my ego? Hardly. I'm still sure I could romance a woman better than %80 of you here. Smile As per the relationships, I like them short and sweet. That's why I don't like dating people I stay close too outside of a relationship. Get's too akward. I'm in High School, time to experiment. I'm in no mood for something serious. I like the adventurous, wild, sensual type of woman. Wink

Trick is, I get them to teach me. Progressively getting better. 8)
Update: What do you think I'm reffering to when I say, "The Spot". Because I have a pretty specific one in mind. Anyways, passing out. Will check your lame replies in the morning. Razz
I'm such a d!ck, hah, I love it.
Delos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Umm...quoi!?

jamonathininam isn't around to answer...
"horny"...Ha! Ha! Just got that, eh Tony!?

[sigh]...it's things like these that actually make me glad that I'm single. Though my parents seem to think otherwise. Do you know how much that can suck? I mean the question I get asked...
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
On the other, is an american engineer (a real engineer..

Are you implying that Canadian Engineers are not real? Shocked

Delos wrote:

Oh Laughing I just got that one now as well Twisted Evil
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, y'know, there are engineers who have an engineering degree. I'm talking about the really hands on type. The kind that builds their own segways, maintains their own aircraft. I think those are pretty cool. I mean I plan probably to go into engineering, but this is just beyond me. Maybe I have the wrong idea, but isn't alot of engineering computer and conceptual, like working it out on paper with diagrams and math. (I really have no idea on the subject)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Neo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
I'm talking about the really hands on type. The kind that builds their own segways, maintains their own aircraft.

Thats not has difficult as you may think!Laughing
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=segway_more_complicated_than_it_needs_to_be
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the only maain obstacle of building own segway is the money for all the dam gyros and such.. . but those things are awsome.. i rode one around once.. hehe Very Happy . . hell.. i met the guy who invented them Very Happy,, lol.. Dean K.k.k.kamen!!!! lol
jamonathin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Coutsos wrote:
jamonathin wrote:
Tony wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
don't tell me your not jealous...

I am Laughing

Spending the night at your girlfriend's parent's house? Oh yeah!

Bren's parent's don't let me into their house! nor into Bren's residence when they visit (every single weekend -- I set my watch by the news of their arrival).

It must have something to do with me having horns growing out of my head... and that tail swinging around Twisted Evil

That sucks. Since september I've been living 50% of my time at my girfriends house, in the same room. And I know I will be for another year or so. But I'd understand ur gf's parents. My daughter'd be chained to her bed at night. I don't trust them horny teens of today.

Does anybody else think that sounded worse than it was supposed to? Laughing
That's just grosse man. Remember, I'm Canadian, not some hick American on Jerry Springer Naughty
Delos wrote:
Umm...quoi!?

jamonathininam isn't around to answer...
I was wonderin if someone would catch on . . Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
the only maain obstacle of building own segway is the money for all the dam gyros and such..

Well following the links to a decription of a self-build segway - you just need one gyroscope. Total works out to be 1/2 of segway's price, but it looks like a battlebot (apparently uses similar aparts as well). Another downside is that no Professional Engineer signed any papers stating that such contraption will not spontaniously flip over and kill you. Oh well, what would one not sacrafice for a cheaper piece of hardware?

This is like comparing a computer you've build yourself out of parts you picked out in a local Wallmart, against a sexy Apple iBook. Sure thing that the former costs you a fraction of the price, but the latter is a complete package that "just works" without the need to spend weeks writing your own drivers. And a much better chick pick up tool (lets get back on the off topic) than that Wallmart scrap housed in a cardboard box.

Oh yeah -- and for more savings, you can also drop a wheel, motor, platform and pretty much everything else for an even cheaper scooter
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

While I can't deny homebrew stuff is really cool, have people forgotten how to use their legs? Look!
md

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jamonathin wrote:
Coutsos wrote:
jamonathin wrote:

That sucks. Since september I've been living 50% of my time at my girfriends house, in the same room. And I know I will be for another year or so. But I'd understand ur gf's parents. My daughter'd be chained to her bed at night. I don't trust them horny teens of today.

Does anybody else think that sounded worse than it was supposed to? Laughing
That's just grosse man. Remember, I'm Canadian, not some hick American on Jerry Springer Naughty

Hey now... let's not be hasty here... I mean certainly not your daugter, but your girlfriend... Wink

Oh and Notoroge; highschool is definitely the time for having fun, as is university for the most part. I just happened to have met someone whom I like very much - and who likes me qually - sooner then anticipated. Er... and yes, yes you are Razz
**unless I'm really dumb the spot you claim to be able to find ever so quickly is actually really easy to find anyways (if you can even call it finding...), although I have been told by many that most guys just can't Confused

'Nother pickup line: step 1 wear a cowboy hat, then use the line "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" Laughing

[edit] and for girls there is the ever classy "Save a tree, eat a beaver"
Notoroge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
**unless I'm really dumb the spot you claim to be able to find ever so quickly is actually really easy to find anyways (if you can even call it finding...), although I have been told by many that most guys just can't Confused
Hitting it from behind usually get's the job done quicker. It's more tiring, but it works. I'm sure it has something to do with the curvature of an erect he-rod and that of a she-pocket.

Observe,
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

And then,
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Someone taking health-sciences should be able to confirm if there's any scientific validity in this theory. But whatever works. Smile
Not that there's anything bad with the front. Variety is the spice of life.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 8  [ 117 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: