Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Stupid emoticons
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:25 pm   Post subject: Stupid emoticons

I can't decide what's worse: seeing these retarded advertisements everywhere, or the fact that there must be retards somewhere who actually use them. Look at this!
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
When the hell would you find the need to use these? I mean... a weightlifer emoticon? Worshippers? Treadmill? Punk rock freak? Fencing? FFS, why?

And these aren't even the worst I've seen.

Do you, or anybody you know actually use these? If so, do you feel ashamed to know them (or if it's you, do you often feel suicidal)? Share your thoughts on this important issue!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

They give emoticons a bad image... Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

those just make me wonder every time I see the ads Rolling Eyes

they are horribly drawn, huge and oftentime meaningless... and not the worst onces I've seen Confused There were ads for but-ugly 100x100 pix huge images that were supposedly emoticons. Idiots Rolling Eyes

besides - all the best emoticons are free anyways... why? because it comes down to attaching an image file to the message Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: