Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Instead of Stickmen?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Stickmen or the below technique?
(No ending time set)
Stickmen are simple and easy to draw...
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
This new thing is kewl... do it
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Either one would be kewl get your ass to work!
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Delta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:05 am   Post subject: Instead of Stickmen?

Ok for my next animation I was thinking of doing a fight... but I'm not sure whether I should try this new technique (seen below)... or the usual stickmen fighting... I'm sure I could make numerous amounts of funny blood spilling action or at least some kewlness in either way the animation is done... but I wanna hear from you guys...

As for the below animation... this is my first attempt I wanted the squiggly line effect (sloppiness) because your clothes wouldn't just stay perfect the whole time... personally I like this method better because it adds to the imagination... anywho... reply if you want... but at least vote so I know

Have a nice day

new idea.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.3 KB
 Viewed:  4385 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

doing a fight with this new thing would be cool too, I ended up studying it for like 2 minutes trying to figure out if the guy was walking... like moving his arm and leg from the same side foward with each stride Surprised
Mint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nicely done, but for a fight it will take much more time if you do it things like you have above. Also that effect usualy is meant for less serious animations, I'm not sure how well that style would work, for a fight. I suggest you use a thiner brush size. Nicely done though.
Delta

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Meh... extra time is nothing... I have no life Shocked hahha... Sad it's so true Sad

Okay now this is his friend Billy [Flashkicks] typing. Its true--He has no life... Confused

anywho... where was I... seriously?... where!?!?! DAMN IT! lol
k... ya well the fight isn't gonna be that size obvisously ... because not much action is visible... hence... ya...and I don't find fights very serious... especially animated ones but anywho... I'm thinking this new idea could lead into many new things... I think I'll be able to handle a fight scene... but you may be right... only time will tell...
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: