Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My New Website's intro page
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:41 pm   Post subject: My New Website's intro page

wish i could code in flash... well mostly i wish i had the HD space for flash MX.. so i can learn it..

but wanyways.... it turned out that Ulead Gif Animator did the job that flash coulda done... ... and i was also gona get delta to help me or somehing... but hes been to busy.. so i said scew it ... ill do it all myself.,..

i think it turned out good...

CREDITS: ME , PAUL FOR THE FORUMZ4ALL BUTTON!, and ME
Wink

here we go.... **go fullscreen (pres f11) so u can see it better....its fine in firefox.... but for IE its a slight bit too big...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/short1_main/

^ above will be shortened to www.short1.tk << i have that domain already.. but i have it linking to old site so it wont get closed Wink since my new one is not 100% done and traffic worthy yet Razz

and without the 'www' <not needed...

short1.tk ... hmm.. only 9 keypresses... Very Happy

* yes i know i made the animation link to google... cuz my new website is not done and not ready for public.. so i wanted to hide the link...

tell me what u think!

(BTW this is only the 4th animation i have ever made...) (my forum banner, 2 hot108 ones, and this)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
JayLo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it's skippy. try turning up the frame rate.

oh not in flash?

add a couple more in between frames to make it smoother.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

k... well shit too late now ... my gif animator expired... need to 'buy' it now Razz

i had one that i made all frames into solid images (sticks all objects in frame together) to make it smoother... but i acidently deleted it...

will try to make it smoother..(when i get the program again).. thx///
Delta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:14 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Ok... ummm nothing is loading... like your page did... and it shows

MY PAGE OF EVERYTHING GOOD
(black)
MY PAGE OF EVERYTHING GOOD

I've been waiting... but nothing is loading... and it says the page has finished loading... so ya... your animation is teh broken...
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://www.members.shaw.ca/short1_main/intro.gif
Um shows some text in the middle for me, animated CW rotation text comes up. and then after soeme time other animations... :S
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cw???

sposed to show text in middle then roatate... then display all the sections about my site (musik software, turing , starcraft etc) then cross over.. then do some other aniamtions..

hmm... delta ur on slow internet aren't u... well it is 700kb.. ehehhe try waiting for a while... hahah Razz
mr-pickle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea man its reaaaally skippy
the_short1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ty.,. but that issue was already discusesed..

BTW: size down ur FUCKING AVATAR U FUCKING NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GIANT MAN DUDE..

EVEN THE MONKEY IS WAY TOO BIG...

DAMIIT U NOOB..

www.irfanview.com ... size down the picture !!!!!!! irfanview sizes em down GREAT!!....... sad...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

his avatar is no bigger than the six blank lines you leave between each phrase.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
his avatar is no bigger than the six blank lines you leave between each phrase.

Yes but his 6 lines are not chaging the table sizes of the fourm......
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

god im glad i installed adblock onto my family PC now.. Rolling Eyes .... yea... well sometimes i like to make my words stand out... hahah...
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
god im glad i installed adblock onto my family PC now.. Rolling Eyes .... yea... well sometimes i like to make my words stand out... hahah...

UMhm, no problems with that. Just try not to flame someone in my area Rolling Eyes thanks Very Happy
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 12 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: