Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 fma questions
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:54 pm   Post subject: fma questions

now, i cant use bt anymore, dont know y, so i havent watched 37, 38 and whatever came after those, and i also missed a few 30-somthing episodes, so i dont know if i've missed somthing that explanes my following questions:

what do they mean "new lust"

it seems like that wrath didnt know who he was before envy told him everything, what?

have they found pride?

who is that girl with short hair? marta? why can she change her form as well?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Raugrist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You'd be better off asking these questions on an FMA forum (though, for health reasons, I would recommend staying there only to get answers to your questions) considering the fact that AsianSensation and I are pretty much the only ones who watch this besides you (I think).

And I haven't seen ep38 yet, but I have it and ep39 already downloaded so maybe I'll get back to you on that later.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I "watch" them...
Im up to episode 10, and I dl off of kazaa lite... cause BT works at max 3-5 kb/s for me, sometimes <1 kb/s
Raugrist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haven't had time to see the whole episode, but I remember who Marta is. She's one of the chimera/homunculus that worked with the homunculus Ed killed. Though I can't remember why...
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AHH, SPOILERS!!!

though I wateched all the episodes that came out so far.

and all the questions will be answered in due time, there still is 1 more "season" to go, and FMA doesn't seem like the type to end with crappy endings. So hold on to your horses.

Though I have a question, you know the Flame Alchemist, Crimson Alchemist, and Major Armstrong can all do alchemy without a circle because they had it stiched to the glove/tatoored on his hand/etched on a gauntlet. So the question become why doesn't everyone tatoo circles on their hand? Are they lacking common sense, the rest of the Alchemists?
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Maybe the gloves are made from super dense material of every kind, which would allow alchemy without finding material to work with Laughing
Raugrist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
Though I have a question, you know the Flame Alchemist, Crimson Alchemist, and Major Armstrong can all do alchemy without a circle because they had it stiched to the glove/tatoored on his hand/etched on a gauntlet. So the question become why doesn't everyone tatoo circles on their hand? Are they lacking common sense, the rest of the Alchemists?

I have the same problem. With all animes, really (that I've seen), there are always illogical inconsistencies. It can't be that the gloves are made of a special material, because early in the series you see Ed and Al going around performing alchemy with a circle they drew on a sheet of paper.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Raugrist wrote:

I have the same problem. With all animes, really (that I've seen), there are always illogical inconsistencies. It can't be that the gloves are made of a special material, because early in the series you see Ed and Al going around performing alchemy with a circle they drew on a sheet of paper.

You most have not seen any good anime then. Most of the good anime i have seen aucaly has reason behind the crazy stuff they do. But you have to take it all in percpective, the noraml shows on t.v. here are just as illiogalce and messed up most of the time not to mention the crap that is coming out of holywold lattey.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what about lain? Im thinking of starting ... it doesn't look too appealing, but meh, Im willing to try it.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lain may be the best anime every made, at least up there with NGE.

The loading screen on my comp has a lain them to it and my background used to too Wink

Alougth it is defntaly not one of thos animes where it is all about fighting with super powers or anything. This one is all stroy and plot.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:00 am   Post subject: reply

lots of people told me, their first impression of lain is "what the heck"
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

While i do not know how many poleop whold apreshate the polt of it. It is very deep and could be very counfusing in some parts. Also if you are looking for somting like inu-yashan this is deftanly not going to be what you whont. It is out there for some (may be most) parts but i think you should at least try to wtach the 1st few eps.

If you do wtach it tell us what you think tho Wink
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:35 am   Post subject: reply

ewwwww, inu-yashan....
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 13 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: