Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anybody know how to fix this?
Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
valor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:14 pm   Post subject: Anybody know how to fix this?

here is the error (it is a SS) www.vgforum.net/error.JPG does anyone who knows php know how i can fix this. btw it is my forum made with phpbb and this error came when i installed the shop mod.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

looks like a template file is missing for the shop, you sure when you added the shop mod you put all the template files in your current template/templatename/admin/?
valor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah i uploaded all of them to the right spot i double checked then i triple checked. And the shop mod didnt come with that file that it says is missing in the error Confused
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

go and see in the shop.php -- search for .tpl see what file turns up and see fi you have it anywhere in your tempplate
valor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Confused i dont know what im looking for but i couldnt find and .tpl in shop.php.
   Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: