Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CompSci.ca V3
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What do you whont to see most in CompSci.ca V3
(No ending time set)
New Layout/Them
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Better content system for tuts and code
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Somting to use my bits on
40%
 40%  [ 15 ]
More fun stuff like quizs, polls and games
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
More progaming langs
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
More stuff for the other progaming langs all ready here
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Other (plz post)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 37

the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

mazer -

i really doubt someone will stay around long enuf or spend the time to post 300 times Just to make a TEAM..unless they like compsci.ca.. and wed boot them by then if all they did was spam like a crzy bitch...... i know some ppl here are great assets and have low number of posts... but.. the MAJORITY of compsci's 'important users' have over 300 posts (spam + non spam)<so that incluides dauntless :P...

but.. here are 3 colors...

Dark: 0033CC
Medium: 3399FF
Light: F0F8FF

i used that colros 4 webmasters site.. :)

this is what it looks like..

THIS IS DARK COLOR!
THIS IS MEDIUM COLOR!
THIS IS LIGHT COLOR!

its hard to see lite colored one... cuz its on a lite background...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:48 am   Post subject: (No subject)

If your gonna have games... you need a high score thing for sure... kinda like www.cseclan.com (their ranking/game section)... but this is kinda a bad idea saying that this site will be blocked access to because everyone is gonna be playin' games... anywho don't do it unless your desperate.

Colours... I hate these colours you have know... no offense... but I'm freakin' sick of them... Do something with black, shades of grey and whites... they always look kewl and it's a big change...

Tutorials have to have their own section... because seriously I think it's gay that submittions and tutorials are together (for flash anyways)... because it'd be much easier for people new to flash to just click on the tutorials section type thing... tutorials should not be able to be responded to on the same page... there should be a link at the bottom or something (Click to see Tutorial Responses from other users)...

BITS right now are really quite pointless... I don't even think I've bought anything cept a name/title colour... so you guys best have something good in store for v3... and as far as giving prizes for having bits... that's stupid... you already have titles (ie. hacker, programmer)

Ya, as of right now... not sure what else... but you should let me have my own page so I can make my own animated series or something... quite like I've been doin' with the death of many stickmen, some of which you may know... like fred or bob... anywho... it could be like... Compsci is proud to bring you our first animated series Shocked

Anywho... Have a nice day
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

black urg.... but w/e..

ur own page for animated series.. o ye.. i can see that happening..

yea... who said titles for bits?

true... dont want schools blocking compsci cuz of the games....... but maybe we would make page unavailble during the day 9am to 3pm.. during weekdays.... meh... it would boost compscis popularity, and gain more users and hopefully more good users...... specially the ones that are interested in seeing how we made thoee games
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Compsci.ca v3.

Now with 30% fewer typos.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahahahah... so funny and true....

ok... new idea for something for v3.... a SPELL CHECK button !!!!!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

um ya, there is mod for that can be implemented, but i think it sucks.. tried it once.
the_short1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

like get the one they use for gmail... that one works good!
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it works well... short 1... well
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:51 am   Post subject: (No subject)

are ng sarcraftic??? * i never use the one on gmail tho... i too lazy... ppl can stilkl read my messages and emails... so why bother.....

but maybe dan will start using it
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 24 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: