Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Americas Army the Game
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

The America's army game :)
(No ending time set)
Yes I played it
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
No I haven't played it
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
America's army :O.. No.. i will never have anything to do with them
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
I can understand why they spent so much money on this game :)
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

santabruzer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:48 pm   Post subject: Americas Army the Game

Lol.. i was just wondering what your thoughts are of this game, since it divulges most of my time Razz
Well enjoy guys Razz

btw.. for anyone who's interested.. my clan is www.812th.com Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The graphics are way too good for it to work on my computer... I've played it at my friend's house... dunno why I like counter-strike better though. I mean, it was pretty smooth and all, but... I really don't know why I don't really like it, maybe the feel?
rizzix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

played it... don't like it... prefer desert combat.
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I have never played this game and hopfuly i never will. It sickens me that the aramy (U.S. one) whould make a game just in the hopes of recurting poleop to join them. This game sybloises almost everything that is wrong with the U.S.A. and alot of north arimacn socity.

I dont know if any one eltes saw the documentry on the crazy tancks the U.S. is taking to get teenagers to join the aramy in the U.S. wich was on T.V. awhile ago. But if 1/2 of what they say is true it brings the U.S. to a new low level (witch i think it is). Also the amount of aramy recurting has gone up in canada as well. just in my school alone there where aramy recruters there at least once a weak and they had there own litte place resived for them in the school. I blive that it is extreamly low of them to be recurting to sutieds in such ways and the only thing that makes it worse is that poleop are aucaly falling for this and i know serveral poleop that are joining the aramy (both in my school and some poleop i know for other places.).
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

check out the AAO videos Razz it's funny/cool.
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it seems like a pretty cool game, although I have never played it
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's kinda real, not like CS and etc. But it will get boring if you don't like shotting games..... i mean the whole game is just killing your opponent, no one really finishes the missions Razz.
But training and honors are cool.
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A few complaints.

First off, under no conditions does a headshot cause your target's head to explode. Much more blood would definately be desirable.

And vehicles. What is this, 2003? Bah, they can do better. And how about rag doll physics?

Anyway, back to the vehicles. You should be able to take a helicopter and slice up people with the blades, sending body parts flying in all directions (and as ragdolls).

Also, what about the innocents that we hear so much about? How'd they get left out? I mean, it seems that after every battle we hear about the innocents killed. Yet all of a sudden, when a modest gamer has the chance to mow down foreignchildren with his semi-automatic rifle, they decide to leave that bit out.

Honestly, what kind of game is this?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

With a headshot i don't think your head explodes :S lol, think you just die Shocked

hmm it's 203, a grande launcher gun, and no vehicles because this is for recruitment... :S or something like that lol
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Whether or not your head explodes is irrelivent. In america's army, it should explode.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It's a weird way to recruit people really.......
I mean it's not that real + they have people like.. me (10,11,12) yer rolds playing it Razz like they are gonna join the US ARMY Very Happy
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Also, the game definately needs a stake gun, like in Painkiller.

I'd join the army if I got to use a stake gun.
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Uranium tipped stake gun Laughing
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Personally, I think that uranium tipped stakes would work better, but that might just be me.
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

They give you steak if you join the army? Jump on that!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: