Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 G A Y Marriage
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Darkness is
(No ending time set)
Totally awesome
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gnarly
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Tubular
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Smokin'
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saweeet!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rockin'
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Kick ass!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mondo cool!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
l33t
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Psychadelic baby
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:24 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hacker Dan wrote:
plz keep your homaphobic quotes to your self.

i dun see how hes bein a homophobe
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:

"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Laughing

LMAO i heard that on a BET freestyle rap. Whered u hear it?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dodge_tomahawk wrote:
Hacker Dan wrote:
plz keep your homaphobic quotes to your self.

i dun see how hes bein a homophobe

how is it not?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:18 pm   Post subject: Re: G A Y Marriage

Just to totally derail this thread (just kidding):
Darkness wrote:
I got in an arguement about this with someone today. What are your opinions on the topic?

I wonder if Darkness was originally by chance just throwing some random issue into the subject line and using the question in his post to actually refer to the poll topic. Confused
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Either way, he's definately tubular.... yep
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was torn between tubular and gnarly (tied for lead at time of last post). I guess it'll be the lesser of two evils since I don't much like either.
"Tubular?" I'm sure Darkness satisfies the definition, but I don't want to know about it.
"Gnarly?" That just makes me think of the old tree that tried to eat the Hobbits in the Fellowship. Don't ask.

Actually, yes. Darkness certainly reminds me of a Hobbit munching tree. Gnarly it is.
templest

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, dan... if you didn't understand what I just said before, then whoah, you um... heh, out of the fear of getting my account deleted, I won't go any further...

I'm just stating the obvious...

Politically, they have the right to marry whom they wan't.
Religiously, they are the incarnation of satan himself.

No one's opinion will change that. That's all they are, opinions. Making this thread useless to have in the first place. I am indifferent to the whole situation. I'm not a homosexual, so this topic is of no importance to me.
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That's pretty ignorant. That's like saying "I'm not Jewish, so why should I care about the holocaust?"

Well, maybe not that bad, but you get the idea.

It's about rights, it involves everyone.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well they can get married if they want, theyre all going to hell anyway.[/code]
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[/code] indeed...
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ha, u poleop are so ego sentrick. That is asuming your region is even close to the "true" one (witch in my option there is no true one and they are all wrong). If u ask me saying that some one should/will go to hell for who they are sloe is 10000000000s time worse then they are. (alought 1000000000 * 0 is still 0, hummmmm)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
ha, i dont think u read many of my post b/c if u did i side fredom that thats not conflicted with others ferdom and rights. So it whould not be anarchy. And if it came down to picking fredom and anarchy over a upthing soicty like some poleop whont i whould glady go for the anarchy. And u are only ignorant if u are thinking in the short therm, and alougth it may seem like it to some poleop i am not. For example whould we ever have goten close to the destion power of the nucke w/o govment? nope. if it was all anarchy at least we whould not be mass killing poleop for dum reason like what conotry they belong to or there race. We whould be limited to only killing the poleop in the imited area and the odds are if u toke on more then 1 or 2 at the same time u whould get killed and not them. So i say bring on the anarchy if it means the end to such things as war and racsisum. U did not see the cave men nukeing japan now did u?

Man. What about all the other things that society has done, to argue the other side. Personally, I would like it if we didn't have to have jobs to earn a living, and we could just live off the fat of the land. Too bad we can't. But whether I'm for or against the point being argued, I'm always against a badly argued point.

If we didn't have society, we wouldn't have that many people that could be killed. Or rather, government. If you think back to the time when government was being developed, it was basically the result of your anarchy. Eventually, 1+1 became 2, and since 2 was bigger than the other 1, 2's society added 1's by force. And what's to say racism would be gone just because you have anarchy? Englishmen and Frenchmen were arch enemies simply because of their nationality. Racism has been around for a long time, and not just because of society, or government. If anything, organized society has lessened peoples' fear of culture, through intermingling of the races. Most people are xenophobes to some degree, but with society exposing them to all types, some saw there was nothing to fear. Anyways, what's the difference between a nuke kill a million people in one day and a billion people fighting each other everyday? Just as many people die. Definitely will not bring an end to war as we know it. It just means that as soon as one group gets stronger than another, it's going to take over. Obviously we did not see cavemen nuke Japan, but we also didn't see cavemen live to 40 either. We didn't see cavemen invent vaccines (which, by the way, I am sorta against), or develop medical techniques that save lives. We would not be able to feed the people of the world today without all the things that society has developed. Do you think Thomas Edison would have had time to invent things if he had to farm all day first? Or forage, or hunt food? It's because of society's infrastructure that we can get things done. It's us down below who don't have any power in the big picture who are frustrated at society's demands.

The people who were nuked at Hiroshima and Nagasaki would have never lived had it not been for the society that allowed them to. Is it better to have lived and died, than to have never lived at all?

That's a rhetorical question. Anyways, I'm against gay marriage because there's no use for it. There's no use really for straight marriage either. But marriage is marriage. In today's world, people almost reflexively go for new movements. If we want to satisfy the majority, I think we should give the g@ys what they want, just don't call it marriage.
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:39 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I also think sex changes are bad. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Stevette.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I ushely whould love to debate you two on such things, but can't we just let this topic die. I was hopfull that it whould affter not being replyed to in a month but u had to go and bring it back Evil or Very Mad

Any how that lame joke has been posted b4 Darkness, and i am quite shure there is nothing in the bible about sex chages. Wait a sec... i thought u did not belvie in god?
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know what I believe.

People can have sex changes if they hate themselves that much. Totally ruins their lives though.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 5 of 6  [ 79 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: