Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 "Movies"
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:24 am   Post subject: "Movies"

everyone post what movies you have recently seen, cause then us lazy computer programmers can maybe get of our asses and go do something (haha, you know what i mean?)

eurotrip:
it wasn't as good as old school, and i haven't seen road trip, but the best things were of course, the females. i must say 95% of all the females in the film were hot. also, the grown harriet the spy (remember that movie?) is in it and she's also hot. so just sit back in your seat at the movie theatre with your coat across your lap, and enjoy the hotness.

lost in translation:
this is a pretty cool movie, its funny some times, but i would consider it an "art" movie. i can't describe it, but many maybe able to see themselves in it, from some things ive heard on compsci. its boring in some parts, but the best part is when the japanese hotel owner sends a prostitute up to bill murray's room and she can't "fake act" very good, its pretty funny.

go see some movies and get off your asses (my parents force me), and revel in my acts of post count gainage (id say bits, but we don't get bits).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

w00t eurotrip!
poly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

50 First Dates
just saw that last night. Hmm I love adam sandler movies, but for some reason I didnt enjoy it too much. Im going to see it again next week, maybe it was just last night i wasn't in the mood for a movie (mind was occupied on something else)

Butterfly Effect
Hmm this was a VERY good movie. I loved it, Ive seen it a few times already
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:18 am   Post subject: (No subject)

50 first dates, maybe cause its not a pure comedy sandler movie like big daddy and Billy Madison<--Best Movie Ever
Preist_Holmes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought it was pretty much a chick flick
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos - your parents force you to go see movies?! Surprised who do you go with?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Maverick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

His Parents Very Happy
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think he means that his parents force him to get off his ass. Course, you're only off you're ass while your going from your computer to the car, then again when you're standing in line for your ticket.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You rock, Priest.
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

"You rock, Priest"
-Dauntless (Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:09 pm)
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[quote="Paul Bian"]"You rock, Priest"
-Dauntless (Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:09 pm)[/quote

wrong topic? Eh
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

cervantes is right... again Very Happy. i went with my brother and my friend from oakville, though going with a girl would be better, but that probably won't happen until i get enough money to pay one (that was a joke people).

yeah so your supposed to post movies you saw, so please do that, maybe i can get initiative to get off my ass (oh ya, i try to play music from my stereo (without the remote) instead of my comp so that i have to get up and switch songs... good idea, isn't it?
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
(that was a joke people).

You sure? I thought you were rich.
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I recently saw "Better Luck Tomorrow", only because of this scene:

Girl: This is pretty nice, so what are you guys?
Typical Chinese Guy: We're are a club
Girl: Oh, you mean like a math club?

sums stereotyping in three lines.

other than that, it was a crappy movie.
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

that's pretty funny, except the majority of the chinese people at my school aren't in math clubs, they're in gangs scaring grade 9s and shoplifting at the store.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 5  [ 63 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: