Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Wicked Info Application
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:15 am   Post subject: Wicked Info Application

have u ever wondered what ur school computer's stats are? like HD space, speed, memory, video card... etc.. but dont have permission to look up each one...

or have an iliterate family / friend that u want to know how good their pc is.,.

just give this to them!!!!

tell themn to run the .exe... it will showthem all they need to know... very handy! all in one list... its from doom2.... they have this in the doom2 folder.... so tech support ppl can tell the users to run this so techies can know there comp nice and easy...

its hard to discribe.. its cool... check it out./.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/short1_software/sys_info.zip

ENJOY!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

um... it didn't detect my monitor, mouse, video card, network and some other thingy.
sport

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:41 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It looks handy and easy.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

not very good at dectiong everything, easer to use the directX diagnostic tool then this in my option.

But i gusse if u are dealing with some one who knows nothing about comps it coud be usefull.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea.. may not find all..
but... it does the trick..

also u dont need admin acess to find the info Wink = good for schools and public comp

llast time i checked.. u cant touch DxDiag at school
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: