Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My final project for Compsci class
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
G-lant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:13 pm   Post subject: My final project for Compsci class

this is my final project for Compsci class. its an .exe sooo, yea... Pleas d-load and try, then tell what u think.. thanks.
/Edit I added the '.t' just for you peoples injoyment Razz

D sketch.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  D sketch.t
 Filesize:  3.55 KB
 Downloaded:  367 Time(s)

D sketch.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  D sketch.zip
 Filesize:  274.62 KB
 Downloaded:  332 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, at least the 'wasd' works.

Arrow keys don't always.

Something tells me it would be better in Classic OOT as in OOT, you can just use the mouse and get an even better effect.

I've found times when the 'box' does not snap to the grid properly, resulting in it shaving off bits of older blocks...you definitely want to check that out.

So you getched this...ah well.

A marker on where the box currently is would make it easier, especially if and when someone tried to 'shade'.

setscreen ("nobuttonbar")

You spelt 'Colours' correctly! [claps]

An exit condition would be nice...like 'press x to exit'...or 'Type Exit-dan-dan-dan to exit'...
the_short1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

fun stuff....
works good in wasd ... arrows done work Sad....

tiny glitch: sometimes when i pressed a number.. the color wouln't switch.. ide have to keep presing number of couple times b4 the nwe colour would work!...

yes.... u spelt Colour the canadian way! although i rite color some times cuz its shorter Razz

suggestion: add a Pic2Code button! being able to draw then have all the code writin up (.t file) would be sweet! see delta's Pic2Code program in source code to see what i mean!

good prog!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: