Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 A letter to Mr. Bush
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
greenapplesodaex

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 6:26 pm   Post subject: A letter to Mr. Bush

*please excuse my spelling and grammer

Hello, Mr. Bush:
You seem pretty determined about sending your man to the front for no freaking reasons, Sadam has been captured, so call back your soldier, they serve no more purpose there anymore.
You're actions have left a fine mess in their country and please dont tell us that you're army is gonna fix it, because they can't! That's right! You probably dont even know what they are doing right now. The leaders are always the last to know, like abusing prisoners, locking people up for no freaking reasons... and this (no blood, go ahead, watch it)
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=dontloot.wmv
this video reviews everything a solider with weapons can do in a place where the laws dont apply to them, everything but justice!

Have a good day, Mr. Bush

P.S. If you want to avoid soldiers getting killed, there's a way, LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALONE!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You need an education.

The soldiers are serving more purpose than what Saddam's government did before the war.
Bush's mess is not as bad as Saddam's mess.
Locking people up for no reason? Maybe they shouldn't try to steal weapons from soldiers, supply depots, or police stations. Maybe they shouldn't point automatic guns at soldiers. Maybe they shouldn't steal.

The actions of a small group of soldiers does in no way reflect the actions of the entire US Army. Are you going to condemn the whole Canadian military because of some assholes is Somalia killing two innocent civilians? Are you going to condemn the whole German people just because of Nazism?

greenapplesodaex
Quote:
P.S. If you want to avoid soldiers getting killed, there's a way, LEAVE THEM ALONE!

What the hell are soldiers supposed to do? They fight wars, they defend countries, they don't just sit in on a barracks getting drunk and using up tax money.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That doesn't matter, the point is, they had no reason to crush the car beyond they enjoyed crushing things with their big toy, and this was an excuse to do it, albeit a weak one. Its small incidents like this that causes some people to have negative feelings towards americans. The people were looting wood! Its not hard to explain to people not to loot, or is the average IQ of people in the American army below 90?
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You can tell a teenager not to do marijuana but they are still going to do it.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 8:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

By ur reasoning, you can tell saddam to surrender, but he doesn't. Which makes it alright, and that means invading iraq is what... overreacting?
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It doesn't make it alright. I'm not condoning it. I'm just saying that they are in many cases not going to listen to you. Saddam didn't surrender, that wasn't alright in the circumstances so America fucked him over.

It was over reacting to destroy the persons car. But we also don't know who they were stealing the wood from. It could have been an army installation that critically needed it, or a family who needed it to rebuild their home, or a school that was being rebuilt, we don't know.
roer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

News is biased, your never going to see what the real Iraqi people are like unless you go there. Bush screwed up, Saddam was a nutcase and Osama is hiding 300 metres underground, what are you going to do about it?
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Except that journalism schools are schools for leftist thought, rendering the media leftist (like the CBC). If we always see Iraqis as following some insane holy man or partaking in rallies that remind us of fascist Germany, then of course we are going to believe what the news source wants us to believe. News Corporations want things that will get people to watch their channel or read their newspaper, so stories of impending anarchy in Iraq is the news of the day. So is the real Iraqi thinking that the US is good or bad? No one knows because the Media portrays things in ways that will sell. I know I'm sounding like an Anarchist, but this is true. The CBC won't even apologise for saying blatant anti-Israely and anti-American comments on a supposed neutral newscast.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
roer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I read in "Dude, Wheres My Country?" by Micheal Moore that a media group did a study on the War In Iraq media and found out that in an entire day of broadcasting on NBC that there were 96 pro-war comments/interviews and 1 anti-war, made by Micheal Moore at the Oscar's.
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well that is Michael Moore, and really, he says something is pro-war if it is not blatantly anti-war. I haven't read it, but someone who has said that the book says that the US is stealing large amounts of oil from the Iraqis, and only the UN is stealing the oil.

That is all just my unfounded opinion though.
roer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Micheal Moore is a bit on the 'otherside' and likes to stretch the truth a lot =/

http://www.mooreexposed.com/
Very Happy
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Haha, that is pretty funny. I thought you were going to yell at me or something... Wink
Maverick

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I see the right wing propaganda has been effective. You people saw the U.S hasnt taken any oil, how the fuk do u know. They most likely have. But know it seems things arent workin out as well as bush wuld've thought. Why with his soldiers a$$raping iraqi prisoners and the iraqis actually fighting back like they shuld. The us is finally getting a taste of its own medicine
jonos

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought the soldiers were only putting the prisoners in sex positions, not actually raping them. If they were stealing gas, then why are gas prices high. The only people stealing gas are your beloved UN crooks.
roer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The reason gas prices are high is because theres been an accident at a huge refinery or something along those lines, I'm not even sure anymore damn media Evil or Very Mad
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 52 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: