Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [rant] Wtf .. photobucket ...
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
apomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:25 am   Post subject: [rant] Wtf .. photobucket ...

Cussing what the crap!! i went to check on my accout at photobucket and all of my files are gone. I stayed within the monthly banwidth, there were no profane pictures nor were there any exttremely large pictures. I am exceptionally angry because that is where i hosted my avatar ... ITS GONE! dammit! Cussing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Delos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Poor abused CompWiz333...

Were they good pictures?

Darn those photobucketer peoples them!
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Are you familiar with accidents? Because, sometimes, they happen. Razz
Sometimes they may flag the wrong account for improper use.
Try emailing them, and see what's going on. They may be able to fix the problem, and retrieve some or all of your hosted files.
apomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Delos: actually, yes they were all of the pictures that i use on message boards and stuff like that, like i said before, even my avatar has been deleted due to this.

Coutsos: i will email them, but do you think it will do any good? ... email sent , i will state their reply... if i get one!
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It is possible, that's why I suggested it!
Actually a similar thing happened to me way back in the day with my tripod account. I went to upload a file and saw that the account was suspended. I went to my website and everything was gone. After emailing them I found out there was a mixup and they managed to fix it all.
apomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats alright then, cuz the email screen said "if you have l pictures, go to forum" but that requires registering , so i just sent my greivence in via a non-threatening explicitly detailed email. Wink
templest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Get a free hosting plan somewhere, with a crap load of bandwidth, and have fun.

Me? I have 1GB of monthly bandwidth ( Trap17.com ) and 50 MBs of storage.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: