Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Anouncement] New Emotions For Compsci!!!!
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
the_short1

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:30 pm   Post subject: [Anouncement] New Emotions For Compsci!!!!

hey all.,... i though i would let everyone know of this cuz not everyone checks the 'more emotions' link that often..

Thanks To Me (idea) and Hacker Dan (installing) we have the following new emotions:

Beam Up Evil Nuty Eyes All out Puppy Dog Eyes I am not worthy I am disgusted So cool I am cold Sleeping Very Shocked Flaming The King Bday

i think thats all the new ones... and 1 or 2 mite be old ones but im too stupid to remember.,..

I Hope Everyone enjoys.... and all I am not worthy to hacker dan... SmileWink Very Happy

-PacMasta
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
papatya

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you guys need a heart emoticon. I am not worthy
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

We need a pervert emoticon: I'm with stupid
papatya

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

he's following me...........:O!
jonos

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I am a stalker of you!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil I am not worthy
the_short1

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 6:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yea maybe 5 of the ones i posted are old..... but Razz.... im too stupid to know which ones.....

either way..... the The King and I am not worthy and I'm with stupid are the important new ones... Smile... yes.... we need a heart emotion......

and i see ppl are liking them Smile and papatya... u turned ur name blue... good stuff.... considering no-one can see glows cuz of firefox..... just send dan the heat emotion from MSN and ask him nicely to add to compsci...
*** u know when in msn u press emotons...u get a little drop down list... then u can click link to go to msn.com/blahblahblah_emotions page.. <<<get it there....SmileWink

ez jonos..
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

What the hell was the point of this? Dan already made a news post about it long ago. LOCKED
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: