Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Little Programs
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Carey

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:30 am   Post subject: Little Programs

These are some little programs that are not great enough by themselves to get an individual thread so im bundling them all into one thread. Enjoy and let me know what you think of them. As always comments, questions, critisism, corrections, and suggestions welcome.

UPX [DIR] : Includes the upx.exe executable compression utility and a very simple UI for it. Don't know if I did it right though because it doesnt work sometimes.
Clicking Contest.t : Game that gaurentees a numb hand at the end of it. Play it against a friend.
Coding.t : Codes and decodes files that you want to keep secret.
Dice Pic Maker.t : Creates a dir called "Dice Pics" and saves pics of the six sides of a dice in it.
Dot Game.t : A cleaned up and improved version of a game that I have already posted on compsci.ca somewhere.
Flashy Lights!!!.t : Move a dot around that sprays out random coloured lines. Falls under the "OMFG so trippy flashes" catagory.
Shut Down.t : Shuts the computer down.
Logoff.t : Logs you off.
Perfect squares.t : Calculates perfect squares.
Prime #s.t : Calculates Prime #s. I can't seen to make it more efficiant. Can you?
Rand.Int Dispersion.t : Shows just how not-random Rand.Int is. The more equal the values are, the less random it is.
Stars.t : Draws stars in a pointless ziz-zag pattern. Made it while the rest of the class was having difficulty with put and get statements.
Text.t : Allows you to play with a string of text. wasd for movement and arrow keys for stretching. Made in 10 min to show my brother an example of what you can do with Turing.
Virtual Dice.t : A set of Virtual dice that you can never lose!

Little Programs.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Little Programs.zip
 Filesize:  200.27 KB
 Downloaded:  212 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
lilmizeminem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:13 am   Post subject: RE:Little Programs

These games are actually pretty cool
i got to level 6 in the yellow dot one, but then i screwed up aha
and i really like the dice and mouse clicking games to.
Good job!!
Tallguy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Little Programs

The games r so addictive!!! Laughing
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: