Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DO NOT POST ASKING FOR HELP
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:20 am   Post subject: DO NOT POST ASKING FOR HELP

If you do I will personally beat you down and steal your bits.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes, the Turing Help fourm is for Help on turing Wink

who whould have thougth?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
kit-kat-kid

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey i already looked throught that and it didnt help that why i posted the help, cause its pissing me off
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That doesn't matter. Write up a nice pretty program, then come to the Turing Source Code section and tell us about it in a nice topic specifically about that program. Otherwise, try and keep your post in a section where it will be relevant.
kit-kat-kid

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 8:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

all well
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kit-kat-kid wrote:
all well

dont make me hurt you!

there is no need for pointless posts that are only spam.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
kit-kat-kid

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what do you ppl have against me?? you keep deleting some of my programs and when i ask for help on one of my programs you delete that 2
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 7:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kit-kat-kid wrote:
what do you ppl have against me??

You haven't caught on? See above for details.

kit-kat-kid wrote:
you keep deleting some of my programs and when i ask for help on one of my programs you delete that 2

Did you post your question (in your own thread) in the turing help section? If not, that would explain it.

But aside from that, this is an announcement not a discussion. If you have something you need to talk about, send a PM (just try not to piss anybody off).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

kit-kat-kid wrote:
you keep deleting some of my programs....

ya i did that, you posted that dum color thing 3 times. If the progame is extreaml simple it should not be posted. Like one of them was only one get line and an if stament. Also you posted like 10-15 porgames in less then 10-15mins, withc is basiclky spaming. If you whont to submit lots of very easy progames do it all in one post.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: