Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Since some people thought my last encryptor was too basic...
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:11 pm   Post subject: Since some people thought my last encryptor was too basic...

I came up with one that's a tad more difficult to decrypt.

Before you ask:

1) No, I did not use the Turing randomizer.
2) The DATA.XBT file that is generated contains:
on the first line: ASCII values for the string you have typed.
on the second line: Information that will be used by decryptor to initialize the corresponding algorythm properly so as to decode the string properly.
3) The algorythms that I speak of are my own randomizers, so to speak. Each level of encryption you uses, uses a different algorythm. Currently, the last option will not decode fully for me (yeah, theoretically it should... but for some reason it doesn't).

C'mon you mathematicians!

You can use the data from the "DATA.XBT" file to see the corresponding ASCII value of the text appeared on the screen to simplify the process.

Whoever write's me a decoder for this bizatch will get all my bits, plus all the bits I make for the next 6 months.

PS: I'll write the my own decryptor when I get my math teacher to look over the equations and algorythms. I can't find out why the last damned encrytor style won't DECRYPT! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Anyways... have fun.

VaST.zip
 Description:
Encryptor: VaST. Why I called it that? No clue... Just thought it sounds cool. :P

Download
 Filename:  VaST.zip
 Filesize:  275.08 KB
 Downloaded:  194 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
the_short1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow... good job.... sounds like a hefty challenge... putting all ur bits on the block,..,.. mind u.. u dont post much in 6 months to get much bits... but then again... u come in surges of mas posts.... either way... good program.... ***as he invents 5000 BIT incription***
Delta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well... I'll give it a try... but I'm not sure if it'll work because I suck at math lol here goes.... *takes a sip of pop* thats it I give in... lol j/k... I'll try
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: