Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 BONUS Anime Quiz!
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:18 pm   Post subject: BONUS Anime Quiz!

I whonted to test out if my quiz software could do images, so for this week we have a BONUS QUIZ!!

witch is worth more then any other quiz b4. if you know your anime you could win 20bits. alougth there are all ways tricks in thess things Twisted Evil so think b4 u pick Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

woot got it right
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow so many poleop geting it right, i thought no one whould. to many dam <mod edit>pff, i am giving to much away with this line<end mod edit> fans...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Lets make this a litte more intresting:

1st person to pm me with the full names of all the chars in the quiz and what show they are from will win 50 bits. 2nd person will win 20 bits and 3rd can have 10 or 15.

no post the awsers on the site tho and no telling other poleop if u get it Wink

P.S. no mods, Razz u can send me the pm if u whont but got to let the users win the bits Wink
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

umm...Dan, you know that your picture, <mod edit> SHHHHHHHHH, i know that. i put it there on pupose. so poleop with some litte tech skills have a chance.<end mod edit>

Just a thought, maybe so many people got it because of that?
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i think so many poleop got it right so far b/c i did it one to test it, i think tony did it and he knew the awser and amiler did it and was a lucky guse on an incurcet amusption. so that is 3 there.

ushely 47-50 poleop do the quiz in total so will have to see if i get any one. but i hope some one gets my other chalgen for 50bits. odd tho so far more poleop got the question on oop wrong.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

bugzpodder gets 1st, but 2nd and 3rd are still open for any one looking for bits...
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian gets 2nd, 3rd is still open Wink
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dont know why I bother with 50 bits... i have almost 4k bits, enough to feed a whole country...
Raugrist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah crap. I got it wrong... I don't watch enough anime. Damn you Asian Sensation.

As for the names, I wouldn't consider that 'tech skills', even I got that. Wink
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if u have the names u could have used a sreach engion to find out a litte bit about the shows and made a guse.

but ya it was a hard one, thats why it is worth 20bits Wink
Raugrist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, that would've been a good idea. But I just assumed.
naoki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bah, I don't know the second last person. I hope she's not somebody important I should know.

And sadly, yes I do know the last guy. Blame that on being young and devoid of any good taste
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i whould have thougth no one whould get the 3rd person. may be i am giving to much away....
recneps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i got them all i think.... i sent you pm dan Very Happy
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 41 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: