Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 JUST FOR MASSEY PEOPLE! New Massey Forum!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

naoki wrote:
Kids who use this site because they don't understand anything in Turing, and openly challenge Azn_S's programs are stupid

I remember that, it was hilarious. It was a couple of gr 10 in the library, and they were looking at my snowfall source. I was talking to naoki, and then I saw them looking at it, and then here is what happened.

Me: you know, I made that right? (cuz I thought they were just ripping off code and using it in their game)

them: you sure?

Me: yeah, pretty sure.

them: *opens up compsci.ca and then go to the thread, and then points to me. "You didn't make this, this guy made it." So they point to my avatar.

me: Yeah, that's my account btw.

Somehow, I still don't think they believed me afterward.

and to Paul Bian. We were not stupid or generally annoying back in gr 10. So we would have no reason to hate ourselves, and neither did the seniors hate us.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

amailer - quit quoting 2 pagargraph of text to post half a line of comment... especially when your post is right after the one you're quoting Evil or Very Mad
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dauntless

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I think someone should lock this topic; it really isn't going anywhere.

We've said all that can be said, and basically I think any further development is just gonna be trash talking (making the rest of the gr.11's look like asses too). We know that we don't like the 9's and 10's, so just leave it at that. Any more and it's just immature.

Naoki Edit: Done. Will be deleted on Tuesday.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 3 of 3  [ 33 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: