Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 This is getting VERY annoying!
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Raugrist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:33 am   Post subject: This is getting VERY annoying!

Anybody else on compsci.ca keep getting errors like this when using Mozilla Firefox?
It happens once in a while whenever I go to click on a link. Sometimes I can just close the browser, open it and start again but the error comes back. Any idea what's causing this?

EDIT: crap, link not working...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:04 am   Post subject: (No subject)

never had that problem...
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

there is somting worong with your compsci.ca cokie file.

delelte all teh cokie files for that bowser or just the compsci ones. we uses the cokies to store what topics you have not seen and if u whont to be atuo loged in, in.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
programer007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea,..... that used to happen to me.... then i tough of clearing the cookies and it worked...

except for me.... it was also in IE and it was whenever i pushed a button (new post,reply,Pm) or w/e,,,,,

errr...... someone has not posted the java plugin for firefox in my spam thread yet.... errr.... want to be able to go to geocities....... common peepz
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

No such thing ever happned to me.
ahh you people have so much bad luck Laughing
and what's http://datenhannes.kazix.com?
Raugrist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

No, it's better now. Dan was right about the cookies (geez, maybe if I bothered to read the error I would've figured it out myself!)

As for that URL... damned if I know. Oh, wait... don't they host compsci? The server I mean.
naoki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

programer007 wrote:
yea,..... that used to happen to me.... then i tough of clearing the cookies and it worked...

except for me.... it was also in IE and it was whenever i pushed a button (new post,reply,Pm) or w/e,,,,,

errr...... someone has not posted the java plugin for firefox in my spam thread yet.... errr.... want to be able to go to geocities....... common peepz

Well Mazer seems to be the resident genius and advocate of Firefox, why don't you PM him? Or mebbe if he can get off his lazy butt and read some posts not related to spam, he can post it here
octopi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

amailer, its there host.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: