Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Tribes 2
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:33 am   Post subject: Tribes 2

Anyone want to play Tribes 2? Unfortunately, fileplanet took down the link to download it, BUT you can still get cd keys here: http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/tribes2_cgw/

100% Legal.

If you want to download it, go here and get tribes2_gsi.exe: http://mirror.datafast.net.au/games/tribes2/

It's part of a promotional thing, in anticipation of Tribes: Vengance. If anyone's interested in getting a game going, post here.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:03 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, that's been there for a while now. Except they ran out of keys and had nothing but the page for the last half year... 'bout time. Only problem is it's gamespy... I freaking hate them.
Dan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I used to have a leagal copy of tribes 2 but i got baned from the offical servers for being "poetaly dangerus" or somting. All i did was modfie my client so i could some admin fuctions in there chat rooms and they all freak out. Pfff.

That and get in to endless debates with the head modertor of there server.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
JSBN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

w00t, they are no longer out of CD-Keys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
templest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:34 am   Post subject: (No subject)

The installer link is dead. Got any others?
JSBN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

worked fine for me and i used it just this morning and once again just now
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

this link: http://mirror.datafast.net.au/games/tribes/tribes2_gsi.exe

come on, just visit the directory and browse a bit... its not hard to find.
the updates are there too... plus a whole bunch of other games Confused
templest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I thought it was a folder for the original Tribes, that's why I didn't bother looking in it. Anyways, should I install "tribes2_update_full_25034.exe" once I've installed the game?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey JSBN, nice to see that u still come around the site Wink

Keep up the dling, if u know i mean Razz
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
templest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

JSBN, Your sig is just a rip-off from that one "Penny Arcande" strip that came out a while ago with Sonic characters in place of Tycho and Gabe. Confused
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

templest wrote:
JSBN, Your sig is just a rip-off from that one "Penny Arcande" strip that came out a while ago with Sonic characters in place of Tycho and Gabe. Confused

Don't diss the sig man, that thing has been around longer then u. And the hentia count has been around almost since the day JSBN joined. He added the cartoon when he hit 1000 if i rember right.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ya, man that's an old sig Razz
39000 pic...how much of space do you have for all this Rolling Eyes
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea... I uninstalled it, cause it kept giving me a unhandled exception that I can't fix.
JSBN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

1) the unhandled exception means ur computer isn;t good enough, u dont have good video drivers (that was my problem) or uh.... there was some other reason, but i cant remember it.

About my sig, i have had that for way too long for it t have been a rip. from pa.
Also, as some of you were wondering, the total space that i need to house it all is..... (counts) is approx. 6GB (although i think i may have missed some)
templest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll do some archive hunting and find the original strip. It's the exact same thing as yours, facial expressions, POV, and everything. If you didn't rip it off from them, then the only other possibility is that they ripped it off from you. Confused
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 46 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: