Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How to use VB Microsoft Development Environment
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Entz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:33 pm   Post subject: How to use VB Microsoft Development Environment

We use the easy student version at school. But at home I have the VB development environment (all of these are v 6.0) The problem with mien is that I can only create text files, or web pages. I can't create a normal form. Its hard to position the boxes where you want them on a web page set up. So I was wondering if there is a download that would let me use it as a student version, and not just the html thing. THX
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

eh? that doesn't sound right... maybe you got the .Net version or something Confused

there's no such thing as "student" version (I've never heard) and ether way - VB6 has normal forms as an option when you click File->new
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: