Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 The longest thread ever. Let's make history.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
templest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:14 am   Post subject: The longest thread ever. Let's make history.

We're going for a guiness world record here... let's make the longest thread ever. But it MUST make sense, not random gibberish... so let's hop to it.

Hi everyone, how was your day?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

my day was kinda lame. Everybody is away, everything is closed and I felt too lazy to do anything Rolling Eyes I just sat here and enjoyed my chocolate cake Very Happy Mmmm... cake....
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
templest

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I bet ya my day was worse...

I had to go to my niece's babtism, so I had to stay up for this easter mass (which is part of a religion I don't even believe in, don't get me started), It started at 10:30PM and ended at 8:00AM!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

The good part is that I got this box with a huge chocolate chicken, a hollow one of course, but it had little wrapped eggs inside! so that was good. Very Happy

Notice most of my posts are around 12 - 3 AM? That's because I've been sleeping during the day this weekend. Confused

First day of school is gonna suck. Shocked
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

you ppl get chocolate.. I didn't get anything. nor did i expect anything. I'm glad though, better not to get anything, not to need anything, and not to want anything.

anyways, I spent easter sunday doing my biology ISU and playing gunbound. its so addicting / fun !
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I spent easter alternating between Counter Strike, Gunbound and Obasan (a book I have to read for english). Then my friend whose going to leave for vancouver came over and we went to shoot some hoops. Then we came back and played gunbound and Counter Strike. So you might say my day wasn't all that eventful. I got a CD off of him though. Japanese Hits Vol. 7.
zylum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my easter was just as dull... i spent my time sleeping, playing ping-pong, watching walking tall(sort of lame) , eating and more sleeping... i'd say i slept for about 60% of my easter break lol Embarassed

-zylum
Catalyst

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

slept, ate and missed a party because of work Evil or Very Mad
jonos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

downloaded stuff, went to church
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well try beatin this thread: http://www.macosx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12852
Paul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol each compsci member just has to post here 7 times to beat it
Maverick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Catalyst wrote:
slept, ate and missed a party because of work Evil or Very Mad

Damn You work!!! I fell your pain cat.
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm posting this.
Delos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Easter weekend?

Had its ups and downs. Less stress than other weekends. Got hw done. Played a little FF7 (yes, I know I'm slow. I only got it now. Laugh all you like. I still like it). Then there are friends who destroy your very existence by the things they do...all in all, not terrible.
Paul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I give up on RPGs, they consume so much of my time, then after Im done one, im like "why the hell did I just waste so much time on that??"
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you think only having played FF7 now makes you slow?? Ive NEVER played ANY final fantasy. Exclamation I did, however, know that FF# means Final Fantasy #. Smile
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 38 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: