Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 36666 posts!!!
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Author Message
Dan




PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:40 pm   Post subject: 36666 posts!!!

lol, cool num


36666.JPG
 Description:
36666
 Filesize:  22.2 KB
 Viewed:  3499 Time(s)

36666.JPG


Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos




PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

if you multiply the first two numbers, they equal the sum of the last 3 numbers.
Tony




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
if you multiply the first two numbers, they equal the sum of the last 3 numbers.


jonos.... you're an idiot Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
jonos




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

what? am i supposed to see something in this, other than it containing one 3 and 4 6s, and what i said before? or is it just a "cool number", like 666 or 988889, or anyother "cool number".
Cervantes




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

omg tony! jonos isn't an idiot! He's the next John Nash! leave him alone!! Crying or Very sad
naoki




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

OMG i found a new cool thing
The sum of the first two numbers is equal to half the two numbers' product
Dan




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:53 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos wrote:
what? am i supposed to see something in this, other than it containing one 3 and 4 6s, and what i said before? or is it just a "cool number", like 666 or 988889, or anyother "cool number".


Hacker Dan wrote:

lol, cool num


:p
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
the_short1




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey.... im in that screen shot... cool....

also... that musta been hard to get it.. since some posts come within like... 2 seconds of each other..
Dan




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i saw it was at 36665 and just wated Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

the_short1 wrote:
hey.... im in that screen shot... cool....

also... that musta been hard to get it.. since some posts come within like... 2 seconds of each other..


Hacker Dan wrote:

i saw it was at 36665 and just wated Wink

Or maybe...
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
apomb




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

HEY! im in THAT screenshot!!! and so are you short_1! thats cool
Paul




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, cool, theres actually a person who signed up with the name "maybe he missed the post and doctored a screenshot to fool you"
who is he and why does he get to be green?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
the_short1




PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea no fair... AHHAHAH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mazer




PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:26 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul Bian wrote:
Hey, cool, theres actually a person who signed up with the name "maybe he missed the post and doctored a screenshot to fool you"
who is he and why does he get to be green?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, somebody made an account just to point out the fact that the screenshot wasn't real, and for that, Hacker Dan made him a mod. Rolling Eyes
AND THEN, my account was mysteriously deleted somehow, so I signed up again and therefore I was the newest registered user.

Oh yeah, and compsci.ca has a total of 7 articles... I don't know where Hacker Dan got that "36666" number.
Amailer




PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:33 am   Post subject: (No subject)

that's an edited picture---
Display posts from previous:   
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   


Style:  
Search: