Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What have you lost?
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:11 pm   Post subject: What have you lost?

As a pre-March break clean up of sorts, the network admin/tech guy decided to go through the student accounts and delete stuff that wasn't school "appropriate." Did this happen to you? What did you lose to this heinous vandalism?

From what I saw, I pretty much just lost my copy of Mozilla Firebird. I was hoping they could've at least done something about my 6+ quick launch toolbars problem, but no, I suppose they don't like to make things better.
It really sucks that they got rid of Firebird and pretty stupid too. Most of the program files are still there in the folder, it seems they just deleted the main executable. Ah well, I guess I'll just download it again Twisted Evil
Heck, I'll burn Firefox to a CD and run from there every time if I have to.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

you lost Firefox? Mine was kept for me, other than that, I dont believe I had anything taken.
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You guys can have that stuff? In my school, any outside exe files that are found on your computer, your account gets suspended.
Amailer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I got NFS Underground, UT2k4 DEMO, MSN MESSANGER, FIREFOX, PERFECT KEYLOGGER on my school comp *sigh* lol (also kazaa)
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

we don't really have our own computers, and then hds are less than a gig in size. but that is because they have a lot (i mean a lot) of programming compilers of different languages involved so they don't want someone building a big virus or soemthing and then sending it off the network. we have newer computers too but we can't use them because again of spreading viruses across the network. i had duke nukem on it, but then she found out and i can barely run turing without her looking at my comp every 10 secons.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i put all my files for school in the main class flodder for the hole school b/c no one can see even the admin b/c it is an aouto genreated floder and only houlds sub floders. this way i get unlimited space, no one can see it and lots more evil stuff Twisted Evil

also i am working on a java progame that will take over lanschool Twisted Evil that will be fun Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Dauntless

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dude, amailer, is perfect keylogger cloakable? and is it a full version or at least not a limited time one?

I need a keylogger1 Twisted Evil

P.S. The admin took my virginity in the latest file sweep too...If any of you see virginity.dll, its mine....don't keep it, at least give it back.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: