Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What Turning game should I post?
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

What turning game should I post?
(Voting is closed)
Unfinshed platformer
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Simple zombie game
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Two-player zombie game
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Duck Hunt with different weapons (No dog yet)
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Dice blackjack game
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm   Post subject: What Turning game should I post?

Simple really, just pick which one you would like to see.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
mother teresa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 pm   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

put both the zombie games im curious now lol
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

Duckhunt including:
- Shotgun
- Standard Rifle
- Machinegun
- RPG (for the hell of it)
petree08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

Duck hunt.

Flash grenades and knives.

They will never see you coming
SNIPERDUDE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

Hell yea.
petree08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

but seriously i would post all of them in the same thread. that way you can get feedback based on a broader range of things, easier to see where you are at that way. unless there is a real dud that you know is garbage and not worth working on.
Turing_Gamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:40 pm   Post subject: Re: What Turning game should I post?

I have seen all his games, and they are really good. Like me, he also tends to get carried away.
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 pm   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

I'll probably post the zombie games first, they're well polished. Duck hunt has eight different weapons (Although the pistols are similar) so'll post two verisons, one as it is, the other with weapons that you asked for. (No RPG yet.) Platforming game is kinda sad though. Oh, and the reason I'm not posting them all at once is to help space them out, to prevent them from running into eachother.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
USEC_OFFICER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 pm   Post subject: RE:What Turning game should I post?

Right, I'll be posting Duck Hunt tomorrow in celebration of Programming week. Thanks for the feedback.
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: