Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mandelbrot Set Visualizer
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MEINsweeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm   Post subject: Mandelbrot Set Visualizer

i've been coding almost exclusively in turing (with some lua sprinked in) for like 6 years now, and i thought that this would be one of my projects worth publishing!

it doesn't zoom very far since turing has limits which i'm too lazy to try to find a way around, so it can only zoom into around 10^14 or so.

the controls are built into the program itself, plus into the comments, but i'll put them here anyways because i don't want this to be an empty field

Z: Zoom into a location
X: Zoom out from a location
C: Display coordinates and zoom
V: Set coordinates and zoom

i know that turing is basically dead from what i can tell, but hey, it's something

perhaps i'll upload more of my garbagepile someday ¯\_(?)_/¯

mandelbrot.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  mandelbrot.t
 Filesize:  4.45 KB
 Downloaded:  146 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
scholarlytutor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 pm   Post subject: RE:Mandelbrot Set Visualizer

It's not dead yet Wink

It seems to work in zooming in and out, but I am finding it a bit tricky to choose the coordinates properly so that i can zoom into particular locations.
I'm working from a windows tablet so I doubt that helps.

Funky picture by the way. I also like to make my pictures from scratch.

Feel free to upload more!
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: