Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Where is everyone at?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:50 am   Post subject: Where is everyone at?

Hey!

I still have the password to my account on this website (thanks to a password manager). Been so long!

@Dan, @Tony, you guys still around?

How is everyone doing - what is everyone up to!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Brightguy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:45 am   Post subject: Re: Where is everyone at?

Good question! I still remember browsing the site in the SWAT days---legend said that the site was hosted from a computer in Dan's basement. Most of us were high school students at the time, and 2004 was big deal because it was when a number of us started university (Dan, Tony, Martin, bugz, and myself just from memory). We went to Waterloo except for Dan who went to Lakehead, so naturally there was some rivalry on the forums. Wink

I recall at that time Martin and Tony said they wanted to become professors. Later Tony mentioned considering graduate school and Dan made some comments about pursing a PhD in London. That was a decade or so ago Exclamation and there hasn't been much discussion since then.

Thanks guys for running this site all these years. In the words of someone I met in my first week at Waterloo: "best site ever" Cool
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: