Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Suggestions on Online Programs?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
techgeek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:51 am   Post subject: Suggestions on Online Programs?

What's up peeps? Hope everyone's doing fine? I needed some suggestion.....

Recently, I came across - Scaler Academy: https://www.scaler.com/

It's a 6 Months immersive online program that helps you develop your tech skills and gets you your dream job at no upfront cost.

It comes with a promise of guaranteed salary in the range of $75K - $120K once we finish the course.

Following line caught my attention.
Quote:
"If you don’t get a job, you don’t need to pay a penny".

Plus, it seems they have a lot of positive reviews like this - https://medium.com/@namanbhalla/my-experience-with-ib-academy-c670df4a3ec6

What do you think of programs like this? For me this looks like future of the education.

Normally we need to take a loan or pay huge fees in advance to private institutions/ classes with no gurantee of job.

But with more programs like this everyone will have the equal opportunity to learn.

Whats your opinions on such programs?

Has anyone come across similar programs like this?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
scholarlytutor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am   Post subject: RE:Suggestions on Online Programs?

This reminds me of a coding boot camp. Yes, there are people who complete these, and you can get a job from it. I don't think it will GUARANTEE a job. You still have to interview and know your stuff. You should also keep a portfolio (programs that you've made) while you're studying so that you have something to show to whoever is interviewing you. So yes, it is certainly an option.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: