Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Anyone who transferred credits from Computer Programming and Analysis to a University?
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
abdbatman112

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:34 pm   Post subject: Anyone who transferred credits from Computer Programming and Analysis to a University?

Hello, I am a second year CPA student at Seneca@York. I have gone through a bunch of transfer options to universities on ONtransfer.ca (you ask, why worried about it now? because I have to select professional options soon which means I might pick some courses like parallel programming or other courses which can transfer over to university credits).

I need to know if anyone here did CPA from a college in toronto then transferred over to a uni. Which universities were you selecting between, how many credits were transferred? Any advice to someone who is trying to do that? I don't want to just hold an advanced diploma but I want to continue to CS and then Masters eventually. My GPA so far is solid though I cannot guarantee about the future because some of the electives seem very difficult.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: