Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My paper mario-esque RPG game
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Canatron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:50 am   Post subject: My paper mario-esque RPG game

My Paper Mario Inspired - Text Driven - filled with unfunny jokes - RPG game

Okay, just getting this out there, this game lacks graphics. If you can't play a game that lacks graphics, don't play this game.
It does technically have "animations" when you attack... that's for you to decide really.

In this game, you fight enimies to gain gold to become stronger and learn new attacks along the way in finding all the pieces of the... golden key! (generic, I know...)
It has many cool features, like scrolling skippable text, and ... uh ...
It works on a turn-based fighting system.
Performing each attack is different, and ensures a "dynamic experience" for the player.

This 4500 line game is made from a newbie programmer who has lately stopped updating the game, as his classmates don't want to play it anymore. I still poured many hours (like 20) into the game, so I hope you guys enjoy it. It still is unfinished. I have done only 3 chapters of the game out of the planned 8.

I will resume development if anyone enjoys the game. Smile

====== WARNING =======

Download below is filled with dreadful puns and my awful sense of humor which is given to the narrator.

Paper.zip
 Description:
This is the game
No Virus - Legit - No survey - DLC included.

Download
 Filename:  Paper.zip
 Filesize:  311.79 KB
 Downloaded:  835 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
5c0r910n

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:18 pm   Post subject: RE:My paper mario-esque RPG game

for twenty hours this is really nice. I think you could manage the next couple chapters. If you ever want to make another game, check through this code to see how you could shorten the amount of code you type. Godspeed my friend
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: