Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Help me Choose a University
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Which University?
(No ending time set)
Waterloo Geomatics
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
UOIT CS
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
UofT Scarbrough
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
University of Ottawa
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
York
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Ryerson
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

DarkShadeKnight

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:00 pm   Post subject: Help me Choose a University

Hey i am currently in Grade 12 and have been to accepted to most programs i wanted. My top priority for University is hire-ability once i finish and the co-op it offers. From what i heard Waterloo is number one at that, however I was not accepted for CS at Waterloo instead i was offered Geomatics(Not a fan of geography so will most likely turn down). Other Universities to accept me were: UOIT, UofT at Scarbrough, University of Ottawa, Nippising University, Ryerson University and York University. All accepted me for their co-op Computer Science programs and now I need to choose. I am leaning towards Ottawa due to a 3k scholarship they offered me, but i also like the idea of York due to the ability to take some electives at Schulich school of business there. So please help me decide.
First time posting Very Happy
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: