Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 ALPHA Script - Abstract & Unified Programming Meta-Language
Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
g.delaportas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:46 am   Post subject: ALPHA Script - Abstract & Unified Programming Meta-Language

I am researching and working on the following idea/project:

ALPHA Script is an Abstract & Unified Programming Meta-Language that interconnects diverse infrastructures under one model. The specifications are Free and Open Source for everyone to contribute.

Practically, ALPHA Script interconnects any Cloud, O/S and programming language by providing an interface in the form of a language agnostic code. This code is not compiled or run on any system. Instead it is used as an intermediate language and enables code parsers on any system to read it and convert it to a native code or to another script. As an example we can have ALPHA Script to C/C++, JAVA, PHP, JS, Python, etc. or vice versa.

ALPHA Script is all about being fast and reliable. So, the programs of ALPHA Script are converted into JSON models that can be easily compressed, sent, decompressed very quickly and then parsed by any JSON parser.

The source and specifications so far: http://sourceforge.net/projects/alphascript/

ALPHA Script is a strong tool for developers. It offers a formalized and easy way to harness the dynamics of the Cloud and the Web but it is also useful for older systems. Due to its nature, ALPHA Script prolongs the life of old or deprecated software. It does that by enabling developers to transparently convert an old application and deploy it on new, otherwise unsupported, systems without actually changing any line of code (almost true).

So, ALPHA Script provides a full duplex conversion that helps new and old software to converge and work side by side.

My question is how can this be done easily in a short period of time and what kind of engineers do I need to assist me better on my project? Do you think we can gather a community? Any ideas of who to point?

I am open to suggestions!

Thanks a lot!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tintorry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 am   Post subject: RE:ALPHA Script - Abstract & Unified Programming Meta-Language

Signup information about these I have a lot more knowledge.
   Index -> General Programming
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: