Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 International student pathway to university
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
lavesh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:14 pm   Post subject: International student pathway to university

I am currently studying in grade 12 in India, and I'm interested in enrolling in a Canadian university in the computer science program.But unfortunately i did not take math and i'm not allowed to take it now due to board examination registration constraints,thus making me ineligible for admission in any university.Could you suggest how can i meet this prerequisite?I have wrote to various universities and some universities like guelph university,lakehead university,university of victoria suggested me to apply to a program that doesn't require math and during my first year in that program take up computer science courses,some electives and catch up with the math prerequisites that would help me in transferring to the second year of the computer science program.Would this be a viable option and not waste a year?

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: