Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Politics.
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Are you a ....?
(No ending time set)
Republican
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Democrat
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

octopi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: Politics.

Who would you vote for if you lived in america?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

republicans all the way baby.

george bush is my hero Razz . haha
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, i'm a conservative at heart. Go Harris! Which in the US wuld translate to Republican. But Bush has really made me think other wise, with his going to war for no reason. I just like to say a quote Billy Cristal said.

"I first hosted this show 13 years ago. It was a very different time. A Bush was in the whitehouse, the economy was in the garbage and we were just finishing a war in Iraq."

It really makes me thinbk that Bush went to Iraq to finish what his dad couldn't.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

pfff, i whould not vote for any of them. they all suck and not like it even matters they are all the same. i whould start my own party and hack thous new voting mashens to make shure i win.

then you whould see some chages.... Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ive heard that a lot. but there are a lot of things that we don't know about. intelligence is not always given to the public. and just because the un haven't found any wmd doesn't mean that he didn't have any (he couldh ave sent them to syria or destroyed them). think about it, the UN has many problems, they cannot agree, its full of anti-semitism, they take too long to come to decisions, as well as other things. also, the US has one of the best spy/intelligence networks in teh world, so how could all of the intelligence be wrong about saddam. and also, saddam was bad, his government was bad, he killed his own citizens, getting rid of him gets rid of one more savage dictator, and will create a democracy in an area of the world where there are few, which could run off on other countries and instill democratic wants in other neighboring countries. and yes though the us economy is down, it is still about 1/3 of the world's economy, which is just crazy. ive been waiting for a topic like this, i love this stuff. my teacher even told our class that bush went to was because his dad was almost assassinated by hussien, but you have to believe what you want. even roger moore things should not be taken as sure fact. the iraq war is kind of suspicious, but they did get rid of hussein, liberated iraq though its kindof dangerous now, and will start a democracy in that part of the world.

anyways, kerry seems pretty cool because he is a vietnam vet, and bush was too scared to go and chickened out but i need to go to bed and will continue this lwhen i get up in the morning or at lunch or after school. bye everyone.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Republican = cristion colition
cristion colition = racisted and perguiested pigs
racisted and perguiested pigs = make dan mad
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
anyways, kerry seems pretty cool because he is a vietnam vet, and bush was too scared to go and chickened out but i need to go to bed and will continue this lwhen i get up in the morning or at lunch or after school. bye everyone.

ROFL dont fool yourself. All kerry talks about is being a vietnam war vet. Wow he was in vietnam, so were a couple hundred thousand americans annd they all dont go around and brag about it.

The thing about the WMD, Bush admitted in a state of the union address that some of his intelligence may have been incorrect so, draw your own conclusions from that.
jonos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i don't think republicans are christian coalition. i hate racist pigs, i yelled at this muslim guy at school for saying bad stuff about jewish people. he wouldn't shut up so i just told him to f off and talk about his own religion that way. it made me feel good.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

they are, they basily run the rupilacanes. bush is part of the christian coalition. they are all evil tho, i whould go nuts if i was in the u.s.
Maverick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:37 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Bahh i hate bush sooo much.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well bush is just messed up... but following the democratic party race in the news they dont seem any better ether Confused Then again - my single source about democrats in U.S. is the Daily Show on the Comedy Central Laughing that show is soo funny Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

tony wrote:
well bush is just messed up... but following the democratic party race in the news they dont seem any better ether Confused Then again - my single source about democrats in U.S. is the Daily Show on the Comedy Central Laughing that show is soo funny Laughing

ya LOL funny as hell, did you watch today, making fun of the heti people Very Happy
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm an anarchist....rigggghhhtt...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

kerry is kindof stupid, too. he started out saying the first gulf war was bad, then saying it was good. then he started out saying the iraq war was good, and now he is saying it is bad, but the thing about kerry is that he saved a lot of men in vietnam when he cdoulc have retreated, and that makes him a vietnam hero and well liked.
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well, that culd all be a lie. But since the americans are the most patriotic people on earth they all love him.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: