Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [Help] [Blitz] When to switch to 3D?
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:37 pm   Post subject: [Help] [Blitz] When to switch to 3D?

How good should I be at the 2D part of blitz before I move on to 3D? Can you give me a project in 2D to work on to test my ability? Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh.... good idea. shorthair told me on msn that trying to just recreate all my old turing programs was a good way to practice.

i don't really feel like giving ideas, shorthair will have some though.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

score! Blitz version of Slime Volleyball here I come! Razz
shorthair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What you need to do is make that slime volleyball in blizt , add in lots of fancy stuff and make it harness some power , also to make sur you really know it make it have a highscore list that can save and call high scores, once you have that your ready for the world of 3d with its 2000 new commnds ,you have the world at your finger tips
system4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:27 am   Post subject: RE:[Help] [Blitz] When to switch to 3D?

I know this topic kind of old, because I'm mainly a Blitzbasic programmer... But I started off with 3D when I first got BlitzBasic... Even though I show of started with it, but my next project I will start with 2D.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Other Basics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: