Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Final Project: Dust
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
J-son

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:56 pm   Post subject: Final Project: Dust

Some terrible coding inside, but 'twas great for a beginner.

Anyways, "No post mode specified"-- I'll put a mediafire link.

Dust.SRPG
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MrMac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:06 am   Post subject: RE:Final Project: Dust

Needs better art. Also, 5000 lines is a lot of code. There's a lot of stuff you could've optimized. You should've utilized File I/O combined with text files for the scripts, for one.
J-son

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:22 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Final Project: Dust

MrMac @ Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:06 am wrote:
Needs better art. Also, 5000 lines is a lot of code. There's a lot of stuff you could've optimized. You should've utilized File I/O combined with text files for the scripts, for one.

Indeed, I can easily recognize those mistakes now. The coding was completed 1.5 years ago during my first course of programming.

To be honest, the art took a hefty amount of time (30 hours) using paint and a mouse. It's unfortunate I didn't have the current tools I have today, but it still landed me a 100%.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: