Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Weekly quiz?
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:41 pm   Post subject: Weekly quiz?

Hey what happaned to the weekly quiz?!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe the bits system is still messed up. there hasn't been a new one for a long time.
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jsut that no one updates it , im sure its just the act that everyone that has teh power to is busy, it is an on and off thing wheter it gets updated
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:05 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

dan or tony should create a "quiz mod" or something to that effect that edits the quiz every week...
huh, huh, come on...
Paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Geez, mod this mod that, might as well make everyone mods, while your on it, make me the mod of smilies...
They already have several questions lined up, Dan's just too lazy to change it...
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

At leat i ws modest in my omment , but that works aswell , the quiz is not a person giving otu bits , its all coded , there would be no need for a mod ,
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i meant someone whose sole job of importance is to make the questions and change it every week. im not too clear most of the emit Very Happy
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't think we should need a mod for that. The idea was for people to think up a good question and PM it to Hacker Dan to use for the weekly quiz. So if you want to see a new quiz, give him a question!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
I don't think we should need a mod for that. The idea was for people to think up a good question and PM it to Hacker Dan to use for the weekly quiz. So if you want to see a new quiz, give him a question!

=.= Dan has the habit of ignoring my PMs
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hi every one, i see my absence has be noticed, i was recalty away from my house or any good net conection. lotst of stuff has been lacking a bit becuse of it. i will try to get things going agane...
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
naoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i wonder how many will actually be able to get this week's question

props to my engineering peers, because we're the only people who know how the damn computers work
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats why it is worth 15 bits rather then the usheal 5 Wink
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i got it
Acid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I sure didn't
jonos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i didn't Sad
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: