Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 cTeam Productions
Index -> General Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:06 pm   Post subject: cTeam Productions

Hey guys me tony and shorthair are starting up a web comic. We would really appreciate it if you guys could give us some ideas for our comics.

BTW they shuld include Tony the devil since we are kinda basing the comics around him.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh Oh ! I got a good 1! ...
Aw crap, its already been done by the simpsons...
consider looking to the Simpsons...
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

alright, since my other suggestion did not amuse the critics, i will try again:

devil guy needs to buy some pez to fill up his pez dispenser. he goes to the store and buys some pez, but on the way out it gets stolen by a group of greedy ninjas set out to retake the throne of england (where this is based). devil guy goes after them and stabs one with his trident thing, and is about to stab the other ninjas when all the ninjas smell the fact that devil guy had not used deodorant in a week. they drop down dead and devil guy lives to eat pez another day.

this is my last attempt if the almighty cteam rejects my manuscript. Crying or Very sad
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Man that is the best and by best i mean worst idea i have ever heard. I like your spunk, keep trying.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Main Characters

Mazer
Hacker Dan
Tony
Dan Shadow

Side Characters
Maverick & Shorthair = NInja Bodyguards

i dont wanna give away anything or tell the story we have so far so dont ask about what everyone isgonna lopk like or what the plot is , just know this
is to do with the " Dictonary of Dan " bade your ideas on that

also there is an unofficial deal that will be made that for ( bit amount not confirmed ) a walk on rll in the comic so you can be in compsci history , and mabye somewhere else , i was thnking about 500+ bits , we officially joined up tonight , and are getting right into getting somthing going
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It shuldnt be under like 400 because if it is then every joe shmo will be in the comic.
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah im thinking on the high side , this also encourages peopel to submit new programs to gain bits , im tryingot promote programming as a subliminal message
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ah you sneaky person. So submit ideas and if you do you will get your name in the credits and be immortilized in coimp sci history if we use it.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

but dontthink that you can just get a 1000 bit donation and become immoralized , im sure dan can make sure that dosent happen , you know we do see what goes on here , and we know who has worked really hard for bits and respect , and dont worry all of you who do will be recognised , jsut keep up the awsome work and great code , i have no problem giving away bits to good code , im not a hog , but peopel have to get code out there ,
Maverick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

w00t shorthair we're cteam productions. THANK YOU TONY!!!
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

disregard my last attempts idea, i need bits:

the dictionary of dan is going as planned as mazer sits at his computer, leaning back looking at his masterpiece. he decides to go compsci to see if anyone has posted something worthwhile to reply to. he sees a post by hacker dan, who seems a little pissed off because of the dictionary of dan which he sees as an insult to his intelligence. he decides to contact dan shadow and make revenge upon mazer. tipped off by his ninja bodyguards (shorthair and maverick), he contacts tony (i hope he's the devil guy) and they prepare to fight. with the ninja bodyguards backing them, mazer and tony head in to defeat the evil dan shadow and hacker dan. tony and mazer are about to be defeated when the ninja bodyguards jump and overtake danshadow, though they do not see hacker dan run away with the dictionary of dan under his arm. they stop fighting dan shadow (who quickly hops in his shadow plane) and goes to help dan. dan meanwhile has almost reached a cliff where he must jump and hope danshadow catches him with the bits bike. hacker dan jumps and hopes danshadow will catch him. but wait, isn't dan shadow hacker dan himself. are they not the same. tune in next time for more action. more pointless fighting over mazer's masterpiece: the dictionary of dan, and more pirates in scottish kilts if compsci's racism laws against them are change.

huh, huh, come on its better than the other ones...
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'd just like to point out (other then the fact that Maverick and shorthair now have cTeam Productions ranks) that the comic will try to keep up with events going on in the forums. So if you're an active member and make your mark on the forum, you're likely to be featured in comic's plot as well Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Make amailer as the powerfull 14 yer old kid Very Happy who bases his lil devil tony YAYA Very Happy
jonos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my story wasn't even worthy of comment... Crying or Very sad Embarassed
shorthair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

jonos il say this , they seriously get better every time , you give me one more and il put at least one line of it in the strip( and you can have credit for it) becuase you have tried so hard to get a good story.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 10  [ 147 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: