Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What do you like to do?
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
.hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:54 pm   Post subject: What do you like to do?

Well, I know this post is probably for spam, but I am really really happy right now. I jsut got back from dinner with a bunch of french people (I am french, but I hate the accents, not sure why they just annoy me), then after about 10 mins of my dad embarassing the shit out of me by trying to hook me up with some girl we ate. The food wasn't bad, coulda used more sauce. Then I was jeered a bit more by my dad. So instead of taking thr semi classy car we have (Eagle Talon) my dad insisted we take his crappy Ford F150 that barely runs.

So now, I just got out of the truck and I am in my warm basement, with my dad and step mom on their way tot he after party, and So I sit, chatting with my friend Dak on MSN, programming and blaring some amazing trance music, the best part for a horrible day.

So, what do you guys like to do when there are no holds barred? When you can blare music witout parents bitching at you, or having parent bnagging anyways?

For me, uts MSN, trance and some programming on the side!

P.S: its very embarrassing when your dad is trying to hook u up with 40 some people sitting at the table..Social butterfly I am!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yes this should be in spam Confused but anyways:
I actually haven't been down for a long time, I'm really pretty happy overall Smile
I suppose that when I am down its usually because I'm stressed (from the exorbant amounts of homework:( ) get through it? I usually go for a run or bike ride or do something to get moving. First: It's good for you Smile Second: it gets the blood flowing (ie to your brain) and you can think better (i find).

If im pissed off about something I generally sit in my room being pissed and playing Unreal Tournament Smile
Andy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

yea, msn burns my time too, but gb and sc are good too and of course there is the whatdotcolor preaching
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno dodge, preaching while pissed off doesn't go to well together, you might be liable to kill someone who doesn't automatically agree with the lifestyle that is whatdotcolour Wink
shorthair

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i go for the techno music , programming on the left monitor , and compsci with some irc on the other, or i play unreal tournament , but when im not doin that im out playing rugby wich take up way to much of my time now , with having really hard math and all ,
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

whats "eing" ?

anyways, as for music

the best song to play when your sad / down / want to commit suicide (oops Thinking) is Bohemium Rhapsody by Queen.
.hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I watched a movie about suicide that had queen in it the other night. its quite good. go to
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=79797
to watch it

Warning** may not be for the faint of heart**
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

oh wait, pissed off mood - "If I had a Rocket Launcher" - Bruce Cockburn
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, that movie is really sad... I sat totally immobile for the duration of it.

the only problem I have with it is the ending of "Damn I'm good, can you feel it, can you feel it Captain Compost"... kinda ruins the mood.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow... that was... wow.
The music was like wow... amazing, I loved how the animation matched the music and the heavy tones on the piano.
Oh yea, I saw the tombstone, 1988, this guy is the same age as me, and he got a gun, killed someone, and got enough dynamite to blow up a school...
But the whole musical experience was incredible.
.hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yea, its not very hard to obtain those things Paul, thats the scary part.

I can get a 9mm for 160$ cdn and make C4 with a stove and A household cleaner. Its scary what young people can do if they snap or get pissed off enough.

yea the movie is well timed. I think better drawing of the characters could make it 70% more moving, but yea I was glued to my seat when I first watched it.

Anyways, back tot he origrinal topic I guess. What do you guys like to do to cheer urself up (please leave some of the obvious out Rolling Eyes )|

P.S:I will not divulge any information or directions about the firearms or explosives, so do not ask.
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I trash my room, and then clean it. Double satisfaction. Speaking of which, I'm painting my room black next weekend...score.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, hey, don't forget to sleep in your room while the paint is still fresh. Very Happy
jonos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:13 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i usually don't do anything really. im at a time in my life where im kindof lost (go watch lost in translation and you will probably understand, its a good movie), and i can just sit and not do anything but type and play guitar. it doesn't require much thought and that is the part that is scary cause my mom will talk to me and i won't notice and then she thinks im suicidal and stuff, and im only in grade 10, but it was my conditioning anyways so it doesn't really matter. does anyone know what it is like to be lost, or to have a midlife crisis when you're not supposed to, cause this happens to me all the time, and if something goes wrong just a little, you really feel like crying. compsci people are really messed up.

that just felt better, thanks guys.
.hack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The only thing I'm unhappy about is "Where have the good days gone?". I'm sick of worrying about homework deadlines, sick of having to go to work and worry if I am doing a good enough job, sick of feeling useless when I sit at home.

To me the good days were just being able to lie down outside in the warm sun and soft grass at home, or in you school play ground. Whithout having to worry about what homework is due, and if there is a scud headed toward you city. I'm sick of the city, witht he brown snow and dreary skies. I liked living in Thorold, because you could lie down in you back yeard and it would be blue skies watching clouds race with birds singing as they flew overhead. Just the sound of silence and peace.

Those are the days I miss. I can't wait for summer, so maybe I can go lie down in the grass and not have to worry about lieing down in pollutants and garbage. But just relax and enjoy, its seems that the way things are going, there won't be much time to enjoy stuff like that left.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 3  [ 35 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: