Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Gun's ARE Bad
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
nis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:42 pm   Post subject: Gun's ARE Bad

I was fooling around with this, for about an hour, prolly could have made it better. Any ways here it is. (Hint: Press the Trigger)

Gun.swf
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.79 KB
 Viewed:  5098 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:10 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Excellent drawing, but here are some tips.
when you fire, don't make it display the buttlet when its jsut coming out.

Secondly, your trigger is messed, don't make it blink, make it go in like a readl trigger.
Radiohead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:50 am   Post subject: guns are bad

i agree guns are bad.. ( bad being good.. ) .. k n/m.

um.. amailer.. the triger does move in .. look closer.. but i kno what u mean.. he shoul have had it actualy moving in there rather than just apearing there..

but if you want it soo complex, then after the bulet leaves the chamber , the whole top section should shoot back and the shell should be ejected out.. .. but that would take lots of work..

but its realy good so leave it the way it is..
and the idea is realy good... good job nis

Claping Claping Claping Claping Claping
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hm ic, it juts blinks in Very Happy
ya. but in real life...there should be no bullet just a sound Very Happy ( cuz we can't see it move that fast )
nis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah yeah i know, a bullet is fast. I rushed that part anyways. I prolly could have made the animations better but, i knew that is i didnt finish it that night i would never work on it again
shorthair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Id muc hrather see the bullet , like matrix style , its so much cooler
Delta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I love the pic... did you pretty much just trace the lines of a picture... like per say... a desert eagle maybe Wink lol... either way I love it good job... and ya... when the trigger is pulled have it slide back, along with the top of the gun... have the shell come out... and also maybe a little bang thing like everything has (you know... the little spark.. the yellow flash...whatever) great job on the graphics tho
josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

it si pretty neat but it would be even cooler if you made the magazine fall out after 7 shots or made the slide go back.

nad I agree with shorthair that some matrix style effects (ripples from bullet) would be really neat.

Also maybe make one with a face on angle so the bullet comes right at you kind of like and opening to a james bond movie.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: