Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 RTP HSA Console Background Music???
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aly9468

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm   Post subject: RTP HSA Console Background Music???

I'm kind of new to Java and my comp sci teacher started us off with Ready to Program. Does anyone know how to play any kind of music file on the HSA console? I'm making my CPT soon and I wanted some background music to make things a little more interesting. I've had it work in an applet but I can't get it to work in HSA. I've already searched around for solutions and I can't find any. My plan was to have some sort of title theme for the game then a nice background soundtrack as the game progresses.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Raknarg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:53 am   Post subject: RE:RTP HSA Console Background Music???

I don't think Java comes with the ability to play music by itself, you'll probably have to find a module online to use
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: