Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Nice cases out there?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Nathan4102

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:26 pm   Post subject: Nice cases out there?

I've decided to postpone my computer build for another 6 monthsish and upgrade my current computer with things I can carry onto my next build instead. The biggest thing I've been looking at is a new case. My current computer has a microATX motherboard I believe, but I'm looking to get a midATX case.

Do you guys have any favorites or suggestions? I'm looking in the price range of 50-100$ after shipping to Canada. Really anything black, red, blue, or white that's flashy is what I'm interested in! Very Happy

Thanks a bunch guys!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 pm   Post subject: RE:Nice cases out there?

NZXT, ThermalTake and Corsair make a lot of high-quality flashy cases.

I personally really prefer Fractal Design and their subdued, noise-reducing designs.

My Antec 900 (7-year-old flashy mid-tower case) vibrates and makes awful noises on a regular basis. Buy a case with at least SOME anti-noise measures.
rdrake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Nice cases out there?

DemonWasp @ Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 pm wrote:
I personally really prefer Fractal Design and their subdued, noise-reducing designs.
I have the Define R4 with a window. Great case, weighs 27 lbs, though.

I have no idea if they're good or not, but I see these everywhere in Canada Computers. They're cheap and flexible.
DemonWasp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 pm   Post subject: RE:Nice cases out there?

The Prodigy has a lot of neat features, but it's an enormous case for an mATX board. It's 25cm wide and occupies about 60% the volume of my already-absurdly-huge ATX Antec 900.

I'd really like to buy the Falcon Northwest Tiki case (http://www.falcon-nw.com/desktops/tiki). Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell it separately.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: