Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How can I land a business related internship with a CS background
Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Desertfox792

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm   Post subject: How can I land a business related internship with a CS background

Hey guys, I am a third year UW CS students. During the past two terms, I have interned at IBM, Marsh and Mclennan. Im currently working at Bank of America Merryl Lynch. For these three coop terms, my work were all related to software development. But during these work terms, I had some exposure to business related tasks and I think I have a basic understanding of performing them. For my next term Im planning to apply to a business related internship, generally the entry level jobs like analyst. Im wondering what are my chances, and how I should change my resume to make myself standout or at least seem like a competitive candidate. I have taken the basics of ECON and AFM courses, also in the middle of preparing for CFA level 1 exam. I have applied to business analyst positions in the past but it was difficult landing an interview. Thanks for helping.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Student Life
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: